To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to our October challenge. A big thank you to all who entered our September challenge.  The winner of the prize as drawn at random is:


Congratulations Gail Scott. Please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com

Our top three in no particular order are:

#2 Blankina
#12 Jane Willis
#27 Rosina

Congratulations to all, please grab your badge from the sidebar.


Ok, on to this month's challenge. The theme this time is Embellish It! Simply create a card that has lots of embellishments ie ribbon, flowers, gems etc.

This month the prize is from Platypus Creek Stamps and is two cling mount Christmas stamps.

Here are some samples from the Design Team:





















To join our challenge just add the direct link to your card below.



8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous cards x

Gail said...

Oh I was surprised to see my name come up -thank you Random.org - and thank you for the challenges - I am off to send an email.

Have a blessed day

Congrats to the other winners too! Enjoy your week!

Blankina said...

Thank you for my top3 nomination, will add the badge to my blog!!

Thanks, hugs Blankina

Karen said...

Such sweet and beautiful DT creations! Thank you for the inspiration and lovely challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations!! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration! LOVE Anet's .. fantastic image!! Your coloring is gorgeous! Love the blue and white paper. Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Birgit said...

Great cards and so much inspiration

Jennifer said...

Such gorgeous inspiration from all the DT!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for picking me in the top 3 for last month. At last I've got my entry in for this month, just in the nick of time!

Jane