To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

June Mid Month Inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome to our mid month inspiration. First up I have to announce the winners of our May challenge.

The winner of the random prize draw is:




Congratulations Michelle Lancaster, please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Our top three are:

#6 Claudia
#20 Janette
#14 Tina

Congratulations to all, please grab your badge from the sidebar.


Ok here are some samples from the DT for our Christmas Angel theme. There are only a few samples this time round but we will be back with a full design team for the July challenge.


Hazel




To join in on our challenge just scroll down to the original post for all the details..



2 comments:

Michelle said...

How Lovely - I won a prize - thank you !! Michelle x

cuilliesocks said...

Well done to the winners of the May Challenge Kate x