To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

January 2014

Happy New Year to all! and welcome to the first challenge for 2014.  Sorry for the delay in getting this posted.  I'm running a little behind this month, I'm still on holidays and our internet connection isn't quite what I'm used to at home, so I'm spending the day at the local library to catch up on work and other internet activities.

Thank you to all who joined our December challenge.  I know it's a busy time but it was nice to see all your lovely entries. I will be back soon with the winner and top three.

To kick things off we have a super easy challenge theme with anything goes so long as it's Christmas .Our sponsor this month is Beccy's Place. I will be back later with the prize details.


Here are some samples from the Design Team.




























8 comments:

Sandra H said...

All so beautiful and so inspiring x

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the challenge and for sharing DT creations with us x

Rose said...

awesome DT inspiration!!! :)

Annie said...

fab work by DT
Happy New Year
Ann xxx

cass said...

Great inspiration

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fabulous challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love all the DT Work!!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Birgit said...

Love all the work involved and all the cards and the box(!) is beautiful. This was fun to do:)