To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mixed Pattern Challenge

I thought I'd throw out a little challenge today.

I'd like to see you make a card using Plaid and Polka Dots together :)

I'll do a random draw for an RAK Card Kit at the end of October for those that post a link to the card they've created.


Here are a couple of cards I've done.


Have fun and Happy Carding :) ... Tamara


3 comments:

Alecia Wolfford said...

Super fun challenge, will have to do this one tonight!!

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I'll be looking through my papers. Thanks for the challenge

Beverley Todd said...

Cool challenge - will tackle it this evening I think!